Floyd Mayweather and Mann Pacquiao matched up on Saturday night for the so-called “Fight of the Century.” However if you poll the masses they will probably agree that the fight was anything but. If you paid the whopping $100 fee to stream the fight via Pay Per View, chances are you just wasted your money.


Hosted at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, Mayweather defeated Pacquiao in 12 rounds. Unfortunately, the match was nothing but Mayweather defending and running around the ring, leaving Pacquiao to rush forward and only get a few shots off.


Viewers were left less than intrigued by the outcome of the fight. Mayweather was favored to win to the match from the get go. However at the end of the match, Pacquiao was certain that he defeated Mayweather. The judges ruled unanimously that Mayweather was the overall winner.


Mayweather remains the undefeated champion of the welterweight boxing world. The fight also leaves both men very rich. After nearly five years of negotiations, Mayweather and Pacquiao determined the logistics surrounding the fight. It has been detailed that both men will split $300 million. Contract negotiations have determined that Mayweather will take home 60% and Pacquaio will take the remaining 40%.


Google Plus user Brian Torchin believes that the fight generated as much as $80 million in bets throughout the world. If you wanted to attend the fight, tickets cost upwards of $40,000.