Which character traits define a business, woman?
Some will say there are no definitive traits to gauge business, lady. This might be true but if we look at all the successful business women, certain traits will feature among some of them. Traits such as aggressiveness, negotiation skills, networking, ego-strength and stress tolerance run across the board.
• Aggressiveness, successful business ladies communicate confidently and with authority, they make their opinions known openly. Straightforward women have an added advantage in the competitive business world.
• Ego Strength, successful women, formulate proper ways to tackle their challenges; they show maturity in the way they solve problems at work.
• Stress tolerance, women, are known to be emotional beings, they get hurt easily, but a business woman should be able to withstand such challenges. This can be effectively done through having a supportive family and friends whom you can talk to.
• Networking, this is very vital for one to succeed in the business field, create a network of supportive associates and professionals who can guide you through the complicated business world.
• Education, it is an added advantage if you have a proper education. The knowledge you gain from school will be needed in the business arena. Through MBA, one acquires skills that will put you ahead of your competitors.
Another successful business lady worth mentioning is Susan McGalla on johnkokishpc best known as the former president of American Eagle Outfitters Inc. The established executive business consultant began her long and inspiring career at Joseph Horne Company; she offered her services diligently. She was with the Joseph Horne Company for eight years. She gained a great deal of experience that saw her jump straight to American Eagle Outfitters Inc. At this organization, she foresaw the launch of women’s accessories and 77 kid’s brands. McGalla would later leave American Eagle Outfitters Inc for Wet Seal; during her stay at this organization she improved the products quality by far. Susan grew up holding on the lessons from her father that her opinion was important despite her gender. Susan McGalla has shared to the rest of the world her secrets to succeeding in the business world. All the young entrepreneurs should take this as a challenge and come out to beat this challenge posed by this great and successful business lady.
Women were missing in action in the business world for a long time now, but not anymore, various boardrooms are now flooding with women who play pivotal roles. Many large organizations are now under the leadership of women. Women’s opinions are highly valued in boardrooms. The traditional idea of a male-dominated business world is fading fast. Various women’s rights activists have since emerged in the hope of striking a balance between the male and females at workplaces. Hillary Clinton has advocated for women’s rights for a while now. The former Secretary of State is an inspiration to many women worldwide. Oprah Winfrey has also established d her career doing what she likes; helping those with the same problems as the ones she faced as a child.