Drinking, and over drinking alcoholic beverages is one thing that every person on the planet has in common. There are thousands of variety of liquors and even more counting the favorite libations that they create, and every country has there own traditional hang over remedies.
2. Bangladesh keeps it simple with coconut water filled with potassium and antioxidants.
3. Denmark’s philosophy is to keep on drinking with a Reparationsbajer beer, which roughly translates to a “repair beer.”
4. In China, Congee fits the bill; it is a rice porridge to revitalize the drinker.
5. Indonesia offers thick Keya toast covered with kaya or coconut jam.
6. USA prefers a Prairie Oyster in a shot glass.
7. Mongolia – A cure that goes back hundreds of years, pickled sheep eyeballs in tomato juice.
8. In Japan, the Omeboshi or soured plum is a cure-all. They are good for liver, digestion and hang overs.
9. Ecuador has an Oregano Tea, which settles the stomach.
10. Canada has a traditional greasy carbohydrate dish called Poutine. Poutine is French Fries covered in gravy and topped with cheese curds.
Greasy, fat-filled foods that soak up the alcohol have always been at the top of the list, but as you can see, each country has their favorite stated the CNN iReport. Try a remedy from around the globe next time you overindulge.